11.24.2008

Back to the Hospital

Well, Hazel was admitted to the hospital last night because she was having difficulty breathing.  It looks like the has croup and a bronchial infection.  The cold air to treat the croup was irritating her bronchial infection.  So, we stayed there last night and will be there again tonight.  She is doing well, and is getting steroid treatment and nebulizers every two hours.  I think she has started to improve, and she is finally eating again.  I have just been too wrapped up in her health to do much posting here, since she has been very sick for a week now.  When she is all put back together, I will update the blog with all the good pictures we have been taking.  Have a good Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Little Miss Maia said...

Sending lots of love and hugs and get-well-soon vibes your way!

Jaymee said...

Feel better Miss Hazel, I am so sorry you are sick.
Amanda, sending you tons of hugs.

Anonymous said...

Amanda I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and Hazel is feeling better soon. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Baby girl is gonna be fine. We love you, Hazel. Call when you can, Amanda.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about Hazel, you, and your dh. I'm sending prayers, positive vibes and thoughts your way until I hear that Hazel is back to herself again!

Norine
(Born_a_Diva)

anna said...

OMG, A tear fell down when I saw your little beautiful baby like this...
I've thinking of you since I heard about Hazel's problem, and I'll be sending positive thoughts and visiting your blog every day until I see Hazel smiling again!

Lots of hugs and kisses!