3.14.2009

Hazel's Mix Tape

1. i feel it all- feist
2. they want efx- das efx
3. wagon wheel- old crow medicine show
4. skokiaan (south african song)- louis armstrong
5. good newz commin'- jungle brothers
6. oh boy!- buddy holly and the crickets
7. little sack of sugar- elizabeth mitchell
8. do you wanna dance- the ramones
9. quelqu'un m'a dit- carla bruni
10. saperlipopette- clothilde
11. surfer mama- kira wiley
12. ommu beno mmu- ladysmith black mambazo
13. mack the knife- louis armstrong
14. daughter- louden wainwright iii
15. 3 is the magic number- elizabeth mitchell
16. new england- jonathan richman & the modern lovers
17. the littlest birds- the be good tanyas
18. karoun, karoun- alan sharvash bardezbanian
19. little bird, little bird- elizabeth mitchell
20. M.T.A.- the kingston trio
21. bye bye blackbird- liza minnelli
22. dream a little dream of me- the mamas and the papas
23. fake empire- the national
24. y gwydd- ffynnon
25. fever- azure ray
26. suo gan- steffan rhys

1 comment:

Brenna said...

I love this idea and Hazel's playlist. On each of my niece and nephew's first birthdays, I make a quick iMovie of photos set to music. This year I'm making one for Anna. Her tunes include Daughter, And I Love Her, Little Surfer Girl, and just in case I hadn't bawled my eyes completely out of their sockets Dylan's Forever Young.