I posted this on Facebook but never posted it here. This is one of my favorite videos. It was the day before we were discharged from Children's Hospital, and one of the happiest days of my life. She did this for about half an hour.
Welcome to Hazel's Baby Book! We have been overwhelmed with the outpouring of love and support from all over the world since Hazel's accident. Since I began to write about it, the incident involving Hazel's near-death from swallowing a button battery has gone viral, linked all over the internet and posted on parenting message boards in every corner of the globe. If you are just catching up, you can find the beginning of the story here. Hug your babies tight, and thank you for helping us educate other parents. Blessings!